The Solar IP is an innovative mobile product, allowing the flexible combination of a selection of temporary intelligent traffic systems equipment and event management solutions.
The customer may select their preferred combination of any number of items from MVIS’ portfolio of ANPR, CCTV, and radar, and these will all be accommodated on the Solar IP.
The combination of equipment housed in the platform may be easily altered to meet the client’s changing requirements.
Including a 12V, 24V or 48V battery recharged operation by the latest solar charging system, including new 250W solar PV panels designed to optimise ultraviolet light in a northern hemisphere environment, the Solar IP is not dependent on external energy supply, and is environmentally friendly and silent in operation.
It is simple and cost-effective to deploy, requiring no civil engineering and third party communications.
- Solar powered
- Energy independent
- Environmentally friendly
- Cost effective
- Easily deployed
- Length (overall): 2050mm*
- Width (operating position): 1500mm*
- Height (travel position): 1950mm*
- Height (max operating position): 5000mm*
- Weight: 690kg* * approximation only
- Voltage: 12V
- Solar panels: 2 x 250W panels
- Batteries: 12V 1000 AH deep cycle (4 x 250 AH)
- Solar Controller: 20A regulator
- Operation: Batteries / solar