Perfect to support speed detection, data collection and traffic management applications. The solar powered HD Data Collection Radar unit is portable, easy to setup and operate and is reliable under all conditions. It comes complete with the innovative Solar Intelligent Platform (IP).
The HD SmartSensor radar is accurate and reliable which makes it a viable alternative to loops for traffic detection applications. The HD SmartSensor radar can be deployed to provide queue detection, journey time and vehicle analytics.
It uses the latest technology to collect consistently accurate traffic data in high definition. It operates in the 245MHz bandwidth and produces a radar beam with five times greater resolution than other radar traffic detection devices. It is easy to setup and does not need continuous calibration.
Dual Radar determines vehicle speed by measuring the delay from one radar beam to the next. This also determines vehicle direction.
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Dimensions: 335mm x 269mm x 84mm
- Power supply: 9-28VDC
- Power consumption: 8.1W
- Operating frequency: 24.0-24.25 GHz (K-band)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 74°C
- Length (overall): 2050mm*
- Width (operating position): 1500mm*
- Height (travel position): 1950mm*
- Height (max operating position): 5000mm*
- Weight: 690kg* * approximation only
- Voltage: 12V
- Solar panels: 2 x 250W panels
- Batteries: 12V 1000 AH deep cycle (4 x 250 A/H)
- Solar Controller: 20A regulator
- Operation: Batteries / solar