MVIS Aust. is able to supply the Intellicone® Sentry VMS, designed to integrate seamlessly with a very large number of compatible mobile variable message signs.
The Sentry is a contactless sensor that can be positioned to detect vehicles or personnel and use this as a trigger to wirelessly activate a nearby MVIS sign or Intellicone Portable Site Alarm. The MVIS sign can be supplied with CCTV providing a real time recording capability in response to a triggering event.
- Intelligent wireless detection technology
- Easy to use self-calibrating technology
- Versatile mounting system
- Communicates seamlessly with Intellicone® compatible equipment
- Ultrasonic beam technology (three meter beam)
- User friendly touch control
The Sentry has a line of sight range of at least 50 meters* and communicates wirelessly with an Intellicone TMU controller fitted to the MVIS VMS. The TMU can be set to control the time duration of messages displayed on the sign and includes an override button that lets a user activate the sign.
* Distance can be extended to several hundred meters, please contact us for details.
• site entrance (such as site protocols and speed limit)
• site egress (such as providing a dynamic ‘works vehicles merging’ alert)
• over-height warning (warning over-height vehicles they are nearing an over-height structure).